Do you or a family member struggle with fear, anxiety, depression, or addiction and do not know what to do?
If so, you do not have to struggle any more. Help is here!!
Nationally known author Stan Popovich wrote a very popular book that has helped thousands take away their panic attacks, OCD, depression, and other fear related issues. Stop your suffering today!
11 Reasons You Should Read A Layman’s Guide To Managing Fear:
- It is a quick, easy, and very effective read.
- There are a variety of techniques you can work through.
- It gives you techniques you can use to get relief right away.
- All methods are proven and have been reviewed by professionals.
- You can use this book during your counseling sessions.
- Very popular with over 400 book reviews and counting.
- Will save you time and money in finding the answers to your fears.
- Techniques are backed up with real life examples.
- It gives you immediate relief.
- Author has 20 years of personal experience with fear and anxiety.
- The book is very affordable.
Fear and mental illness are very crippling. They can leave you struggling with anxiety, stress, depression, addiction, and other mental health disorders. You don’t need to struggle!
Please check out the following book video:
You are not alone…
- 18.8 Million American adults will suffer from depression this year.
- 2.3 Million American adults will struggle with Bipolar disorder this year.
- 9.1 Million American adults have an anxiety disorder.
- 2.4 Million American adults will experience a panic disorder this year.
- 3.3 Million American adults will be treated for OCD this year.
- 5.2 Million American adults will experience Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder this year.
Many times a person who struggles with fear and anxiety need to try a number of different approaches in order to overcome their fears and anxieties.
Some people use psychology methods to deal with their fears and anxieties and some people use the help of God to overcome their fears.
Every person is different. Stan gives the reader the ability to pick and choose which techniques work best.
Reading this guide is a first step into the rest of your life. Stanley Popovich provides basic but exceptionally valuable steps in learning how to personally manage negative and fearful situations. Along with detailed stories, the reader is provided with websites dealing with fear, many pertinent suggestions and several Biblical scriptures that provide support. Stanley Popovich has used his writing skills, analytical talents, interviews and diligent research in an attempt to educate readers. He was educated at Pennsylvania State University and has used these approaches in his own life. This book is highly recommended. —Cheryl Heinrichs, Allbooks Review.
Stan is a Penn State graduate who struggled with anxiety for over 20 years. Mr. Popovich wrote this book based on his own experiences including interviews with various professionals. Many counselors use this book to help many of their clients.
Watch Stan’s TV Interview on ABC
Stan’s book will save you a lot of time and money in expensive counseling and will provide you with instant relief. A person can use this book in his or her counseling sessions. You do not need to suffer anymore. Read this book today!
Please remember, although the information in this book has helped thousands of people, it is not a substitute for the guidance of a professional.
I found Stan’s book to be informative. I felt as if he had been in my therapy office for the last 10 years, taking notes into useful, practical, positive and powerful tools for anyone to use. – Elizabeth Boyajian
As a therapist, I have found that clients like to have a simplified explanation, one without all the psycho-babble. This book provides just that. – DON